Monday, February 19, 2007

Sick of sick!

ARRRRRRRGGGGG!! This is my rant and I can rant if I want to! This is the fourth, yes fourth Monday that I've had sick kids at home! I'm supposed to go skiing tomorrow and meet my sister, the loyal reader, and my Tante Connie. AArrrrgggg! I want to have somebody else cook for me and clean up the bathroom after me. I Like Mondays. It is a day to move about freely without tripping over kids. I can clean and go shopping. I have one pair of pants, one. They are so worn out that I fear breakage when putting them on. I have returned 4 pairs because the darn company isn't consistent with their sizes. Yes it is them, not me! Today I was gonna go buy a pair of jeans before I go to Jasper. Oh well, I guess my snow pants will cover a multitude! I am truly grateful for the possibility of next Monday. No, I'm not wishing my life away but without hope, I would probably flip my bean for real!

No comments: