Monday, September 8, 2008

It is finished

OK, remember my post from last week? Remember the stress that I was enduring? Well, guess what? I stinkin' quit! That's right, quit! And I don't even feel bad. I sat in the first 3 minutes of math class and decided that I didn't want to try to catch up 10 days of work. So I walked out. I went to Chemistry. I sat through the whole class. I need to do catch up for this too since I started so late. I'm sitting there thinking about my reason for being there. There in lies the problem. I don't have a reason. I did have a reason, but then reason got in the way and that reason left me. (Are you following?) For now, the life of the college student, is not for me. Surely there is something out there for me that doesn't involve math. I'm smart enough. I can do lots of things. Darnit! There really otta' be a school for mothers utilizing all our skills and putting it in the proper lingo to get us a great paying job.

No comments: