Monday, April 14, 2008

Ravelry Rocks

Every now and again, I get bored with the usual haunts on the web. Facebook is great but there's only so much info one can absorb and I'm really tired of the applications. I get tired of clicking on 'ignore' when invited and the little twinge of guilt when I ignore my friends. Sorry guys, but it's true. Ringo is so last season and I'm tired of the offensive advertising. Besides it is really slow and facebook can do everything ringo can.
Knitting is my other passion/obsession. Recently, I have discovered Ravelry. It is a site designed for knitters and crocheters. I can look all day and NEVER reach the end. There are so many things to click on and those things open up even more things to click on! Yippee!
So all you people out there, send me your 'on line time wasters' and see if I can join the madness!

2 comments:

Aimée said...

www.tastespotting.com

no explanation needed.

BellyWoman's Rant said...

Wow Aimee, I have one word for that. Actaully it's a cross between and groan and an 'Oooo'. Can't wait to waste time there!